How amazing would a gift of joint pain relief be this holiday season?
All I want for Christmas Is
Arthritis Pain Relief
Learn exactly how to help joint pain through 4 days of arthritis friendly workouts with a physical therapist! Finally FEEL GOOD after a workout instead of paying for it afterwards. It’s time to get strong, balanced, and maybe a little sweaty 🙂
- Challenge begins Monday, December 13th at 11:30a Mountain Standard Time (MST)
- You will get 4 arthritis friendly workouts sent to you by email, one each day (at 2am MST/4a EST)
- Workouts are low impact and will be nice to your joints
- Complete the workout on Youtube & comment once you’ve finished
- All workouts must be completed by Friday December 17th at 10am MST to be considered for the giveaways
- LIVE announcement of winners of the giveaways on Friday, December 17th at 11:30a MST in our private facebook group
More importantly…the giveaways!
There will be ONE grand prize pack up for grabs that includes up to $300 worth of arthritis-related prizes and 2 runner up prize packs worth up to $100 if you complete all 4 workouts!
Is this challenge right for me?
This challenge is perfect for you if…
- You currently have shoulder, spine, hip, knee, and/or ankle/foot arthritis pain
- You are able to tolerate standing at least for 10 minutes
- You want to get stronger but you want to make sure you are doing it in a safe way
- You want to learn how to stay active without paying for it later
- You want to be in a positive environment that breaks through the doom and gloom of osteoarthritis
- It feels that all exercise seems to flare up your pain
- Exercise hasn’t worked for you in the past
- You are willing to try new things
What You'll need:
- A light set of weights (3-5lbs)
- A sturdy chair without wheels
- Space to move in your home or wherever you are completing the videos
- An open mind to try new movements!
What is possible with these workouts
You don't have to put your goals on hold because of the holidays...
Each workout will take approximately 25 minutes of your time.
You deserve freedom from your pain.
But you can’t achieve that freedom without taking action.
This challenge is completely free and you have nothing to lose.
And what’s even better…everything you have to gain 🙂
Hi, I'm Alyssa!
If we haven’t met before, I am a doctor of physical therapy and an osteoarthritis specialist. I am on a mission through my company Keep the Adventure Alive to break through the negativity surrounding osteoarthritis and show you it is possible to adventure again.
Too often people feel discouraged, frustrated, and overwhelmed with joint pain. When diagnosed, it usually seems like surgery is the only option! It doesn’t have to be this way.
I have helped hundreds of people across the world create freedom from their joint pain and be able to live out their own adventures- without surgery! I have coined the term Arthritis Adventure as arthritis doesn’t have to be a death sentence to everything you love doing.
Join me in this challenge to find out what is truly possible for you.